Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have done PGDM with HR specialization from Academy for Professional Excellence, Kolkata which is affiliated under AIMA, New Delhi. Thereafter I have worked as an executive HR & Administration under an Engineering Co. and then served as an Asst. manager (HR & Admin.). Right now, I am working as an Sr. Executive assistant under a Govt. organization (Biotech R & D ) in Guwahati where my primary job is Purchase & stores. Also I am supporting administrative functions.
I have an intention to pursue Phd in near future. Could anybody suggest from where I can do Phdand Phd on what would suit my experience??
Looking forward to hearing from you,

From India, Calcutta
You can go to any University website on net and find out the details. The best thing is to contact the Dean Faculty of Business Management studies or Dean Commerce and Business Management Studies of the respective university by email. Many universities have a common Faculty for Commerce and Management Departments. Please check. The UNIVERSITY GRANTS Commission has made it mandatory for every one to undergo a Ph D entrance examination and one has to clear that, later finding a topic and a guide(Research Supervisor) is necessary.
Once these things are done, you are in the process and other things will follow.
Be careful in choosing a topic. Because if you choose a topic for which extensive travelling is required or data cannot be ordinarily collected, you will face hardship. Moreover guide plays a vital role. Therefore, choose a guide who is having time and willing to devote some time and effort in guiding you. Don't go by big name or famous personality for guiding you. You have to
get along with him and should be eager to meet him very often. Therefore, yoou also check the attitude of the person.

Good luck!
Dr. Vasudeva Reddy,

From India, Hyderabad
Hello, If you wish to do PhD in HR from a University , Pl see that Your Post graduate from APE is recognised by the respective University as equivalent to Masters Degree . Then as suggested by Dr Vasudeva, other norms will prevail like clearing the entrance exam being conucted by UGC/respective University for enrollment purpose .
Thanks|Dr Sureshkumar

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™