Sindhu N R
Hrd In Industry
Hr Practices
+6 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am working in a well establishment organisation as an Assistant Personnel Officer
I have some confusion in PF forms and calculation. Please send the PF forms and calculation details information.

From India, Bangalore
Mr. Ramesh
Please be specific on which part you want clarification, otherwise it is difficult to describe the entire process. so, tell what calculation you need, and what form you want to get filled

From India, Kochi
Dear Ramesh There is much information provided on . Pls. put your query in serch engine, you ll get the best of all information about the same. good luck Neelimaa
From India, Delhi
Hi Ramesh,
Find below the details of contribution submitted with the PF, because the entire amount is submitted with PF only. Only 12% of employee contribution + 3.67% of Employer's contribution goes to Provident Fund and rest 8.33% of employer's contribution goes to Pension Fund.
Moreover, employer has to pay 0.5% contribution towards the EDLI also apart from the Administrative charges.
A/C I 3.67 % of Basic 12 % of Basic 3.67 % + 12 %
A/C II 1.1 % of Basic - 1.1 % of Basic
A/C X 8.33 % of Basic - 8.33 % of Basic
A/C XXI 0.5 % of Basic - 0.5 % of Basic
A/C XXII 0.01 % of Basic - 0.01 % of Basic
T O T A L 13.61 % of Basic 12 % of Basic 25.61 % of Basic
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
Hi Ramesh
Find the below calculation
1. Employee share 12 % -PROVIDENT FUND A/c. No. 1.(Basic+Da)
2. Employer share 3.67%-PROVIDENT FUND A/c. No. 1.(Basic+Da)
3. 1.1 % ADMINISTRATION CHARGERS @ 1.1% A/c. No. 2.(Basic+Da)
4. 8.33% PENSION FUND @ 8.33% A/c. No. 10.(Basic+Da)
5. 0.5% EMPLOYEE'S LINKED INSURANCE @ 0.5% A/c. No. 21.(Basic+Da)
6. 0.01% ADMINISTRATION CHARGERS @ 0.01% A/c. No. 22.(Basic+Da)
Total Share( Employee(12%) And Employer(13.61%) )=25.61%(Basic+Da)

From India, Madras
Hai Ramesh!

So meny forms r using in EPF works,

1. Form No: 1 for Employee Decleration ( While in employee joining, it will be filledup and sent by employer to epfo)

2. Form No: 19 & 10c For claim of EPF amount of an employee, which was in epf a/c of his. This forms was filled and forwareded to epfo by employer for settlement of pf a/c of an employee form an organization

3. Form No 19 & 10D: IF an employee retaired from seriveces, These forms were fillup sent to epfo form employees benfits ( i.e. epf a/c amount and Pension a/c)

4. Form NO: 20 & 10D: If an employee die while in service, Dependends of the deasesed employee were get benfits from epfo using of these forms

5. Form No:13 (R): If an employee wants to transfer his epf amount from his previous employer to present epmployer, the present eployer was filll this form and sent to epfo for transfering of epf amount form provios org to present org

6.For no 31. This form is used to draw loans form EPF Amoutn for some purposes, like purchase of dwelling sight, or consturction of house and sisters or dauthter or self marriage of employee.


Mr.Ravikumar BMS-Chennai explination about calculation of epf amouts and chalan submission is also very useful to you

P.S.Gangadhar Rao

From India, Kakinada
Dear Seniors, I came to know that maximum amount that can be detected is 780 i.e Basic+ DA is considered only upto 6500..... Is it true... Arun Melville
From India, Madras
Can we withdraw PF amount being in the current company?
1.I was working for a X company and due to personal reason I quit in Sept, now I have joined Y company since 5 months I have not transfered nor withdrawn from company X.Therefore I would like to withdraw from X company and want to open new account in the company Y.
2. If I continue PF account from X to company Y and after 3 month if I want to withdraw the same PF from Y and continue further from the same account or need to open new account

From India, Bangalore
Sorry Mr. Dip Sharma
The rule is that if your salary is more than 6500 then there are 3 options which can be decided by the employer :
1. There is no need for epf contribution as you fall under the excluded employee category
2. Secondly, for eg. if your salary is Rs.8,000 the epf contribution can be limited to Rs.780 for the ceiling of rs.6500.00
3. Thirdly, full contribution can be paid, even if your salary is one lakh, you can pay epf contribution accordingly. But the employer has to take the decision
4. then, even if the employer, limits the contribution or excludes you, you can make voluntary contribution to any extent, with the consent of the employer.
Hope it is clear now

From India, Kochi
Dear Khalida
You can close the account with epf authorities which you were having with x company by submitting the necessary forms and getting your money back for this you may need the signature of the x company
secondly, you can transfer your earlier account which you had with x company to the new account which you now have with y company by submitting form 13. Now, for this you need not have the help of x company.
hope you are clear

From India, Kochi

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™