JOB TITLE : Security Supervisor
POSITION : Supervising security at ________ Hospital
ROLE : To ensure all security norms & procedures are adhered
REPORTING TO : Administratively- Clinic Manager
Functionally- Manager- Security & Administration
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION : Graduation
1. Leadership skills.
2. Computer Literate. (preferably)
3. Administrative skills.
4. Thorough knowledge about all security equipment etc.
5. Attention to details, proactive.
1. To assign duties to subordinates & allocation of post keeping in view the security requirements.
2. To deal with patients/ visitors, guide them as required.
3. Inter department co-ordination for day to day complaints from operations department.
4. To ensure material/ assets are physically verified while coming in & going out of the premises. To maintain In/ Out inventory control register.
5. To take regular rounds of the premises & ensure security measures are adhered.
6. Thorough knowledge of emergency procedure
7. Conduct briefing on personal grooming, inspection of shifts, uniform, equipments and fitness for duty.
8. To ensure the safety of visiotor’s/ employee’s vehicle.
9. To check security log book daily.
10. To keep the Security Manager appraised and informed of conditions and security activities in the Hospital.
11. To take charge of investigations of all reported crimes, injuries or any unusual incidents; makes necessary reports to document incident.
12. To ensure staff is punching in & punching out their attendance while coming in & going out of the premises.
13. To ensure implementation of company standards as mentioned in Security standard procedure.
14. Safe custody of all the documents handed over.
15. Any other job assigned from time to time by the concerned superiors.
There is no financial authority attached to Security Supervisor.
1. Develop inter-personal skills in sub-ordinates
2. To visit Dr. ____
3. Housekeeping of the work area
ALSO GIVEN BELOW IS THE JD FOR TRAINING MANAGER
JOB TITLE : Manager-Training
ROLE : To propose, define, establish & maintain a work climate as per the Max quality standards by continuous training of employees after establishing the organizational needs & their individual needs.
REPORTING TO : Vice-President Human-Resources
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION : M.B.A with 10-15 Years of progressively responsible experience in the related field preferably from a service industry
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ :
• Very high internal customer focused orientation
• Planning/organizing/Prioritising skills
• Excellent written & spoken English
• Interpersonal skills/relations
• Achievement orientation
• Computer literate
ADMININSTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITY :
• Identifies, defines & implements appropriate training and development interventions to ensure an organization committed to its employees.
• Ensures attendance on behavioral & vocational training programmes, and personally conducts key trainings
• Attends behavioural & functional training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multifunctionality.
• Designing modules & executes training.
MEASURABLE : :
• Number of days of training
• Trainee feedback score
NON MEASURABLE :
• Positive attitude
• Self motivation
• Quality of training programmes.
can some body give me details of the job description of different positions in a super speciality hospital. i am the HR manager of the hospital. i need little help to develop effective description.
Human Resource Department
Finance and Accounts