Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hai Mr Venkatesh
8.33% goes to Pension. If you are a PF member more than 10 years you will get pension amount from PF authorites after completing 58 years of age. Before completing 10 years you can get Pension amount also while withdrawing PF claim amount. Please refer Form 10C, Sl No 8 - Are you willing to accept Scheme Certificate in lieu of withdrawal benefit? If you tick NO, you can get Pension amount also.

Helllo Mr. Rao,
If it is only 2 years, no need to worry. He has two options to submit Form 10 C and get the amount back or to retain the same account and use the same account with the next employer. Anyway the amount is safe. Not to worry on this

Dear Venkateswara,
The answer to your query is absolutely " YES". if an employee has resigned from the services of the company, and has applied for PF withdrawl, he has to fill Form no 19C and 10C. Form 19C is for PF Amount withdrawl i.e 12% + 3.67%(employer's share) and the rest 8.33% contributed by employer towards pension fund will be remitted thru cheque to his bank account thry form 10C.
If the employee has resigned and has joined any other organisation, this PF contibution from both sides can be transferred on submission of form No 13 to the RPFC duly signed and authenticated by the authorised signatory.
I hope I have succeeed in resolving your doubts.
Amit Anand Gera

Dear All empl,
The PF employer Contribution is 12 % of Basic Salary & employee contribution also 12 & of Basic Salary
But Employer EPF contribution is 3.67% and
Employer Pension contribution is 8.33%
Total employer contribution is 12%
Guneet kaur

Hi All, Will you please let me know how one can obtain the scheme certificate . Regards, Prasad
Hi friends,
In This regd I will strart from contribution of employee & employer
Employee contribution on (Basic+fda )=12% it will directly goes to PF Fund
Employer Contribution on (Basic+Fda)=12% in this 8.33% goes to Penssion Fund ( Max is 541 we will take and remaining we will add it Pf fund)
Remaining 3.67% will goes to PF as a Employer contribution.
other then this 1.61% on (basic+fda) as to pay Edli,Pf Admin& Edli Admn
If any person Joined and left with 6months then he will get only his contribution of PF and Employer but not Penssion.
If he corss 6months he can claim to total amount of Pf by aplying form 19 in case penssion amount if you want penssion certificate you can get it other wise payment it also you can by choseing the opssion in form 10c
once left the person from the company the Pf code no. will close if again joined the same company even also.

The employer Contribution (12%) is divided in to 2 as 3.67% for PF and 8.33% for Pension Fund. The 8.33% is deposited into a seperate a/c as Pension a/c. An employee while resigning or leaving a job the following criteria are followed for 8.33% (Pension Fund). As for PF(3.67%) he can withdrew the money in full settlement after 2 months of the resignation through Form 19.

(1). If the employee's service or the contribution for the pension fund is less than six months at the time of leaving the pension fund is not allowed to withdraw.

(2). If the service is more than six months and less than 10 yrs then he can with the total amount in pension fund vide Form 10C, or he can avail the Scheme certificate (This is also through form 10C). If you avail Scheme Certificate employee can transfer the Pension Fund to his next Company in which he is having the Pension Fund by surrendering Scheme Certificate through Form 13.

(3). If the employee's service service is more than 10 yrs his pension fund compulsorily will not be refunded. Only he can avail Scheme Certificate (SC). Either he can transfer his SC to his next joining company or he can surrender his SC after his completion of 58 yrs and get pension through Form 10D.

For further clarifications call me through mobile +919894623037 or mail me to

hi all,
my question is that if a person has opted for transferring the a/c to the new employer, but after 2 or 3 years checked and found that the previous amount of PF has not been transferred, then what can he do to get that amount back (if he now wants to withdraw it)?

The answer that has been received is still not clear to me. can i get further clarification on it.
Hi Madhu,
If in case a person opt for PF transfer but somehow the transfer not completes, then the person can go ahead and withdraw or send a new request for transfer of the fund. If in case the person want to withdraw the fund (PF and PS), then the person will be filling form 10C and Form 19 for withdrawal but in case the person want to continue the same account with current employer, then the person has to fill Form 13 and submit that to the current employer's PF personnel. In case form 13 need to fill, make sure that you or the person submit more then one copy because some time the pf office unintentionally lost it.
Let me know in case this is not the answer you looking for.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™