Labour Laws & Ir
Hr ( Generalist)
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi Friends I just open a Pizza Shop last month and i got awesome responses from all kind customers. Please advice me how to registere under shop and establishment act . Thank You. Eb.
We are into Statutory and compliances,we can help u in getting registered.
For further details you can login to this website <link no longer exists - removed> or
contact 9845492007 Or 080-26426889

Dear EB,
This is to inform you that Shops & Establishment Act is not a central Act. This is a State Act. You may also take the help of nearby shops keepers to know the office & procedure for its registration.

Anyone Opening an Establishment can approach the local Statutory Authorities & get the job done.
Wat is the need to post this query & ask for suggestions.
I am even surprised by the responses.
Let us have & Respond to Quality Discussions PLEASE
On top of it, the posting has come under top 10 Postings too,,,

Dear Mr. Eb,
Just go to ur concent labour dept & collect the form and depend opon the employees strength pay the amount and get the certificate i.e for 5 yrs.. and for hotel u need to take no objection certificate from the concent muncipal corp... that depends upon the paticular state act...
If any doubt or it is in karntaka ..u can call me...9448317309.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™