No Tags Found!


Hi Seniors,
Please help me in the salary break up for Rs 20,000/- per month which include the components like basic,hra,PT and PF , TDS and no other components should be included.
Sowmya R
Sr.HR Executive

From India, Hyderabad

Hi Sowmya, Find the attachment for break up. Hope it solves your problem. Manikanth
From India, Nizamabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls break up.xls (21.0 KB, 4651 views)


Dear Sowmya, Always try keep the basic low as it is always contributory. Instead you can give allowances such as spl. allowance etc.
From India, Madras

Hi Sowmya PFA the salary breakup for your request
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls salary.xls (16.5 KB, 2132 views)

Hi Vinodh isn’t gratuity paid aft 5+ yrs of employment in a particular organisation is there any statutory for paying gratuity? Also why r bonus and gratuity deducted from CTC? Thanks Abhiram!
From India, Hyderabad

hi all, in the breakup, the basic salary is exceeding the pf limit, which can be restricted to 6500/-. regards raaghav manager - hr bms
From India, Madras
Please give me breakup of Rs.20000/-pm without deduction of TDS & PF , is it possible without TDS & PF please give me good 1 with brkup
From India, Madras

Hi Abhi,
A good Question . If we are calculating PF is apart of CTC then we have to deduct the admin charges (1.61%) also from employee CTC.(This is calculated differently according to the company defined rules).

From India, Nizamabad

Basic is always 50 % of monthly salary,HRA 40 % of basic salary.dn PF deduction will be 12 % of basic salary,where employer contribution will be 13.61 from your Basic salary. and Profeesional tax will deucted on thye basis of salary is state based Tax . For TDS you can cordinate with your account manager.
pallavi k

From India, Delhi
dear Manikanth
nice to get information- meanwhile If the company goes on
the PF slab of Rs 6500/- then he is going to get 780/-
considering the slab if he cant - then HRA may go high
what is your opinion the employeer also contributing @13.61%
& reg. PT is it as per A.P. State.
is it correct
Satish G

From India, Belgaum
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.