In my company an employee has applied for home loan and the bank has asked for local residential proof. The employee is residing in the city on rent and he has provided the rent reciet also. Can any one please tell me whether the company can issue a certificate on above mention metter. How can i help that employee.
2nd September 2009 From India, Delhi

Avika 102
If the local address of the employee as per the records of the Company is the same for which he is asking for a residence certificate the Company can issue a certificate that the person is working with the Company at ___ post for the last ___ years/ months and as per the records this is the local/ present address of the person and that the certificate is being issued at his request for the purpose of availing loan.
There is no problem in issuing the certificate, please.
Thanks & Regards,
2nd September 2009 From India, New Delhi
Please login to participate in this discussion. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions with industry peers. Stay up-to-date with what's new and what's happening in the industry. Create Account (No Registration Charges)

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network