The exit policy covered the below mentioned detail.
1) Hard copy resignation (as per the compliance is required)
2) Approval for resignation acceptation from employees manager.
3) No due clearance certificate / note, for department like IT/Accounts/Quality others.
4) Exit interview for and detail comment for HR SPOC.
5) Reliving letter / acceptance of resignation letter from company.
6) Full & final statement in hard copy.
7) Experience certificate copy, issued to the employee.
This all document should be filed in the employees personal file, as well as the comment of exit interview should be captured in system and the monthly report should be given to the management.
Please find the attached formats for exit interview forms.
ttached Files Clearance Form.doc (30.5 KB, 350 views) Clearance Form for Operation.doc (30.5 KB, 247 views) EXIT INTERVIEW FORM 1.doc (162.5 KB, 236 views) Exit Interview Questionnaire 3.doc (50.0 KB, 211 views) Exit Interview Updated form 2.doc (46.5 KB, 242 views)
Good to hear that your are doing project on one of the exiting topic - Exit Interview. First, you have made the organization structure to show where do exit interview dealt with and under which function it come on.
Then, later you can cover the details like as follows:
1) Employee Name:
2) Current Designation:
3) Current Division:
4) Current Department:
5) Total Experience in current Organization:
6) Previous Experience:
7) Reason for quitting the job?
8) Suggestion for the Management?
I, think you can go on this type format with some sample questionnaire.
If, you need any further support means.....
Mail me on my e-mail