Classification of companies into its different forms depends upon the number of Directors in its Board, the authorised share capital & pattern of shareholding. Number of employees is immaterial...a sole proprietor can have 100 employees while a public or private limited company can have 5.
And no, there is no way to get an illegal registration for a company not fulfilling the critera. There are far too many checks & controls at far too many points for the 'illegal operator' to get away with this... :D
Thanks for the reply...
I guess detailed information would be available under the Company Law Act right??
Devjit I got the message :)
Thanks again but please confirm that whether I am correct that the details would be available under Company Law Act??
May these following will help you more. For Pvt. Ltd company registration Procedures
1. There should be at least two shareholders
2. Minimum two directors.
3. Directors should have DIN ( Director Identification Number)
4. Digital Signature
5. Company Name Approval
6. Memorandum of Association & Articles Of Association Stamped
7. Minimum Authorized Capital Rs 100000/-
The only requirements for the <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) are as follows:
1) The <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) for a lawful purpose
2) There should be a minimum of two directors
3) The company's name should be distinct and registrable with the MCA.
3) The company should keep current of all its statutory requirements
If the above basic requirements are fulfilled, the <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) . If you need help with <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) , you can visit <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) for more help.
There is no way to get an illegal registration for a company not fulfilling the criteria of MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs).
There are too many checks & controls at for too many points for the illegal operator to get away with this.
Download Private Limited Company Registration Proposal pdf.