Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
PF dues are paid by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation and not by the employer. Without proper nomination given in the name of mother you cannot expect the PF to be settled.
In the case of gratuity, if a married woman wishes to cancel her earlier nomination given in the name of her husband, she can cancel it and renominate her mother or children.

From India, Kannur

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™