Consultant, Writer And Trainer
Hr Diplma Student
Sr Hr And Admin Executive
19th October 2006 From India, Gurgaon
#AnonymousHi everyone, Gud morning!!! I Wish you advance happy diwali and safe diwali to every member and their families This diwali gives you bright light in upcoming days...
24th October 2016 From India, Hyderabad
- Do not light oil lamps and crackers at home
- Ensure fire extinguishers are in working condition
- Do not keep stock of crackers near fire
- Staircase and refuge area should be kept free to escape while in emergency
- Do not overload an electric socket, just in order to have a brighter Diwali
- Approach roads should be kept free for passage of fire brigade vehicles
- Don't use powder or ghee or any other home remedies on burnt body surface, this always creates a chance of infection.
- In case of any emergency, rush to the nearest hospital
Apart from above all, if possible avoid bursting crackers and maintain cleanliness near your home as well as in your city
29th October 2016 From India, Ahmadabad
May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
May this Diwali bring joy, health and wealth to you.
May the festival of lights brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.
May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
May lights triumph over darkness.
May peace transcend the earth.
May the spirit of light illuminate the world.
May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
"WISH U ALL A VERY HAPPY DIWALI"
SUMIT KUMAR SAXENA
29th October 2016 From India, Ghaziabad