Kadali Ra0
Legal, Hrm, Rti
Gm (hr)
Manager Hr
Hr Manager
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My father was working with NHPC LTD and was expired in 1999, we are 3 children of my father and two of us i.e me and my elder brother getting the pension including my mother and now in may my elder brother will attain the age of 25 and wiil not get the pension. So can u please let me know how my younger brother who is 19 yr old will get the benefit of children pension.

From India, Delhi
dear overall pension will not be reduced and if your brother becomes 25 than that pension will go your mo0ther and when you will become 25 than complete pension will go to your mother. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
BUt sir can you explain what is children Pension, because as far to my knowledge only the wife, is entitled for pension...
From India, Pune
as per employees pension act ,after the death of husband ,widow and two children are authorised to get pension .in this case widow pension is fixed but as two children will also get pension with mother the same is divded between three in a certain fixed ratio
when children becomes 25 or dependent or marriage in case of girl than that share of pension goes to mother
j s malik

From India, Delhi
you does this applies to all state and central government employees or only certain employees..
From India, Pune
Mr. malik is absolutely ryt ..u will find this in PF form No 2( Nomination and declaration form) there is clearly mention abt the widow pension and children pension.....
but i hv one query Mr malik : suppose pension amount is 5000 rs./ so wat amount should be for widow and wat should be for her two children.........
will u divided this 5000/- in three equal parts or any other ratio wil be applicable......pls let me know................

From India, Pune
abhi can u tell me which form you are talking about, you mentioned some PF form, and I am confused regarding this law, because as far as I know PENSION,, i mean PENSION is given only to widow and there is the job facility given on compassionate grounds... to either widow or son, / daughter ,,, can you post some format or give link to some website..
From India, Pune
Ravi ..see part B of this form...EPS( employees pension scheme) where there is clearly mentioned abt the widow and children pension...
From India, Pune

Attached Files
File Type: doc PFF2.doc (42.0 KB, 142 views)

thanks abhi but one last question do u have pension in private sector also, and if you have then do the private employees get pension after retirement? and is it equal with government sectors..
From India, Pune
Mr. Malik is right. After your attaining the age of 25 your pension amount will go to your mother account. Regards, Digpal
From India, Gurgaon

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™