The form No 13 must be duly filled in by the employer and first of all employee should approach the HR Manager and tell him and get the pf transferred. unless and until you approach anybody will not take care. weather it may be you are transferring from 2 organizations or three or more than that.....
From India, Gurgaon
Hi, Himangi has rightly mentioned that you need to check out transfer status, whether form - 13 has been processed or not, otherwise you need to get new pf a/c no. from Co. C Regards, Sashmita
From India, Delhi
Dear All,
Please note that if PF of Company A has trasferred to Company B and you joined Compay C. than the PF from Company B is to be transfered to the account of Compay C.
If the PF of Company A is not transferred to Company B and you have joined company C. in that case PF of Comapny A as well as Company B can be transferred directly to the account of Company C. in this case saperated PF Transfer form (Form-13) is to be filled and submitted pf authorities of Company C.
However, the PF authorities provides the information of fund transfer, it would be better to be in touch with the authorities for for getting the status.
U. C. Kaushik

Every company ahd a different P.F estd code that is prefixed with your PF account Number. In case you join company C it is the duty if Comoany C to prcess your transfer in Form - 13, which will require information of your previous PF account number in company B. If you have a PF account number in company B then the transfer takes place automatically from B to C through Form - 13. If You havn't yet received your Account Nomber in Company - B, then your primary duty would be to collect it and then apply for tranfer in Company C.

From India, New Delhi
if your pf tranferred to company a to b(please confirm with your company b and also you will receive a tranfer intimation letter from pf office also)then you apply for fresh tranfer from b to c. This is the pf office procedure. All transaction of money from pf account they will intimate to your address given in form 2 without fail please check.
hope this will clear your doubt

From India, Coimbatore
if your pf tranferred to company a to b(please confirm with your company b and also you will receive a tranfer intimation letter from pf office also)then you apply for fresh tranfer from b to c. This...
From India, Coimbatore

I hope you should enquired with B company because as per your declaration that you have fill up from-13A in B company, and if you are representative of statutory compliances of your B company than, I hope so you will be known the name of your pf Clark and you can simply asked with that Clark or you can find the name from PRO of the PF office he will be describe you that your PF account summery if your duly filed from-13A have been submitted or if not then ask about your duly filed from-13A, I hope you will be understand what I say.

From India, Delhi
Doubts about PF can be clarified from the concerned regional or sub regional provident fund offices.
From India, Coimbatore
Dear Roburst.
First you check up with A company whether your P.F Transferred or not.If they are not giving proper information then,take atleast P.F Account number of ' A ' Company and Date of Joining.You can call to P.F Office and get information from Public Relation officer & Contact No.040-27564571.
For example your P.f Amount not transferred then,you can submit both A & B Company at a time with help of Transfer Form No.13 ,5 &10.
Kindly don't depend on others.If you have time go directly to P.F office Personally and submit the forms and take acknowledgement receipt.
As per rule contraints for Transfer process it will take 45 days from the date of submission in P.f Office.
Any clarification need pls send a mail.
Warm Wishes,
Santhoshi Reddy :-P

You have not specified as how many months you have worked with A & B company. You can transfer/withdraw your pf but for availing of the benefit of pension fund your minimum working should be atleast for 6 months, if any employee leaves before 6 months then the this fund gets sunk. For withdrawal there are two forms no. 19 for pf and 10c for pension and for transfer form 13. You can transfer your pf deposits provided that your pf no. of B and existing company remains the same. On the other hand, you may go for withdrawal.Regards,Pankaj
From India, Chandigarh

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™