No Tags Found!

Kaushsah
Hi All,
I am in a big soup...Please kindly help me out of this:
I had worked for Company I between 21st Sep 2005 to 15th Jan 2007 (as per the appointment letter and resignation acceptance letter given to me by Company I)...after that I worked for Company W from 22nd Jan 2007 to 14th Oct 2011. Now I have joined a new Company P from 24th Oct 2011 and here while they were doing my background check, they pointed out to me that the Date of Joining and the Last Working Day of Company I is mismatching with the documents that I have submitted to P. When P contacted I for the Background Check, Company I has provided my DOJ as 23rd Sep 2005 and LWD as 30th Jan 2007 (which actually is 21st Sep 2005 and 30th 15th Jan 2007 respectively as per the original documents given to me by Company I)...
Now my current Company P is asking me to sort the matter myself with Company I otherwise they would terminate me on the ground of Dual Employment as my DOJ for Company W is on 22nd Jan 2007...I have tried

From India, Bangalore
White Eagle

You have to short out this matter with your previous company.....if you are right then there should not be an issue...Support your DOJ with payslip and other docs and support your LWD by reliving letter...Discussion is a way talk to HR.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.