No Tags Found!

Abira
Hello. I have been working in a firm for almost a year, but I have received an offer from another company.
My current employer is not giving me early relieving. I am in a probation period, so my notice period is 60 days, and I need early relief within one month. I have to join the new company within a month. I have politely asked my manager if the latest offer is the day shift, and I cannot work in this work, which is the night shift, but still, they are rejecting my early relieving, though I am ok to buy the notice period. Please advise. Attached is the screenshot of the liner mentioned regarding the notice period in my appointment letter.

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-19 at 15.18.12_09570f63.jpg (142.7 KB, 0 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You claim you have been working with your current employer for almost a year but still on Probation ? Normally probationary period will be for a period of 3 - 6 months only ?. So by any chance if you services were already confirmed in writing, then notice period clause for probation period will not be applicable to you. Please check on this.

With regard to pay salary in lieu of notice period, generally it will be at the discretion of employer whether to accept salary in lieu of notice period or demand for full notice period. You can request but cannot claim as a matter of right. So it all depends on your negotiation skills.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.