No Tags Found!

bhawna_kathuria26

Do Anybody Know About Any Assisngment To Do Work At Home On Computer (any data entry type work). But The Work Should Be Genuine And Not Fraud.
From India, New Delhi
mamta arya
Hi, I am Mamta .I am working as an administrator in Med-el India (P) Ltd. So could u plz gide me in this "working at home ".
From India, New Delhi
ajay2006_co

Do Anybody Know About Any Assisngment To Do Work At Home On Computer (any data entry type work).
From India, Palampur
Mansi Popli

Hi Bhawna
I too am interested in a freelance assignment or work from home project...
did you have any luck in finding one as yet...
Kindly share....
My ID is
waiting to hear from you
Regards
Mansi

From India, Delhi
Rakeshk
Hi, Do Anybody Know About Any Assisngment To Do Work At Home On Computer (any data entry type work). Rakeshk My email id rocky.kesarkar
From India, Pune
jainpaarul
Hi everyone I’m Parul Jain Mishra and I also wish to work from home. So, plz help me figure out how. Regards Parul
From India
neerajgola
hi guys,
If you want you can do calling by sitting at home and can earn good amount.
Calling for mediclaim insurance, its very easy work.
What you have to do is
1.I'll give you data for calling
2.You have to call those persons
3.Explain all things about product
4.Fix the confirm appointment
5.And my executive , manager will go there and collect the documents and cheque
Commission
If you do mediclaim policy of Bajaj, on one policy i'll give you 150Rs, now see if in a week u have done 5policies it means 750 Rs in a week just by telling and confirming about the lead.
If intrested mail me on
Regards
Shally

From India, Delhi
gsthapit
Hi there,
Keep in touch with me if you are interested to work for me for my online business. I live in Delhi just relocated from NY. I'm still trying to figure it out to take my business to next level and if I happen to find people who I'm looking for, we can go from there. I do not want to talk much about my business. I simply can say for your info. that I'm into artificial jewelry and I sale abroad. My email address is
Cheers,
Bikash

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.