No Tags Found!

rajashrivinod

Hi We had developed this PPT for making recruitment much more clearer for our client Sharing the PPT with u all , hope this should help you guys in some way Thanks Rajashri
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt DANFA Recruitment Steps.ppt (320.0 KB, 1856 views)

Rajat Joshi

Hi Rajashri;
Must compliment on our efforts! Keep it up...
Would recommend the following;
1. Pre-check process of the candidate before he comes for the interview in terms of companies worked with, projects handled etc.
2. Here you have considered the candidates refered by the job portal which shows the candidate is already looking for a job !..it may be worthwhile to consider passive candidates - those who are good but not looking for job!.
3. If you wish really wish to add the value to organization by being talent spotter - create the database of talent by way of using blog or holding the competition for people with relevant skills to showcase their expertise in a blog or a competition etc.
Best wishes,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Ibadat
Thanks Rajashri, It’s really an informative ppt. It’ll help me in designing and defining recruitment process for my organization. Regards Mangrove Labratoire
From India, Delhi
aruna862002
hi this is very helpful:icon1:
but m still a student and i want to prepare for my hr interviews
what some help me as to why i need to keep in mind
thanks in advance
u can reply at

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.