octavious

Global information technology company 3i Infotech Tuesday announced acquisition of US-based Regulus Group and its subsidiaries, an independent remittance and document processing services provider.

The cost of acquisition is $80 million with an additional consideration of up to $20 million which will be linked to performance parameters

"The acquisition of Regulus Group is a strategic one and will enable 3i Infotech to strengthen its positioning in the payment processing industry," 3i Infotech managing director and CEO V. Srinivasan said

The company has signed an agreement with Regulus Group under which it would acquire 100 percent stake in the company, including its products, trademarks and brands.

Regulus Group president and COO Kathleen Hamburger said: "We believe that through this partnership we will be able to expand Regulus' solutions globally and benefit from 3i Infotech's technology and services experience."

California-based Regulus handles over 2.1 billion paper and electronic transactions annually. It has a nationwide network of 10 processing centres in California, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, North Carolina, Iowa and Texas and has around 1,300 employees

From India, Mumbai
christella
Hello,
I am Christella manuvel working as a business developer at mindshare consultants.
mindshare consultants is a subsidiary firm of proactive consultants .We deal in middle level manager openings . If there are companies who require vendor management to to help them in thier recruitment . Please feel free to contact me .
Regards
Christella

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps WHY MINDSHARE 2.pps (902.0 KB, 49 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.