No Tags Found!

alexvalet

Hi Guyz, This is a real good ppt.Just go thru it....it tests your nerves initially but the climax is good. Thanks, Alex Mathew
From Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps communications_283.pps (155.0 KB, 371 views)

satyavegi

hi alex very good one man this really shows how we are wasting time and other important things inlife by name of technology satya vegi
From India, Mumbai
alexvalet

Hi Kiran,
I would just like to tell you that the ppt was not my work and even I don't know who created it as it was in my junk mail inbox.But let me take this moment to congragulate the author who did a wonderful job in making such a fantastic ppt.Kudos to you Mr.X.ha..ha..
Anyway if you are thanking me for having shared this wonderful ppt with cite HR,then I will accept it with all my heart.
RGDS,
ALX.

From Kuwait
kiran_namburu

Alex, The PPT may be created by anyone It doesn’t matter. The person who brought it to light do matter. So i appreciate you to add this PPT to Cite HR Keep Posting Kiran
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.