No Tags Found!

Anitha.k
Hi seniors, I need to make an organisation chart,we have 4 depts,(marketing,accounts & admin,HR,BPO),Could you pls suggest how to go about with the same or send me some sample formats. Anitha.K
From India, Hyderabad
amitmutha
An organization chart graphically represents the management structure of an organization, such as department managers and nonmanagement employees within a company. By using a SmartArt graphic in Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, or Microsoft Office Word 2007, you can create an organization chart and include it in your worksheet, presentation, or document. To create an organization chart quickly and easily, you can type or paste text in your organization chart and then have the text automatically positioned and arranged for you.
From India, Pune
Sonia Kakkar

Hi,
Organization Chart inyour case can be prepared by:
1. start from top mgt.
2. State the 4 departments & headed by.
3. List the key people in the department in diff blocks with they job role.
4. once you have finish this you can also separate 4 department chart representing each department...this will help when the no. grows.
Alos you can take the help from my attachment in understanding my above points..
Hope this will be useful to you....do let me know

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.