No Tags Found!

tusha05
8) [/b]The main characters of the story are Mr. Cigarette, and the readers.The sales talk from Mr. Cigarette was about the THREE ADVANTAGES of smoking. We all know that smoking is bad for health, there are only disadvantages. Know you want to know the three advantages.
The three advantages are- :lol:
The Three advantages of smoking are: i) Dogs will run away from you. ii) Robbers will afraid of you. iii) You will stay young forever. Now you are wondering how these three advantages could be related to SMOKING?
First, heavy smokers look horrible. Therefore, the dogs will run away from horrible people. Second, smokers always cough at night time. In that case, they will be staying awake for the whole night. So, the robbers dare not to enter the house. Last, smokers die at young age. They have no chance to live older and hence, they will stay young forever.
so the moral of the story is STOP SMOKING. It is injurious for health.
[b]

From India, Ghaziabad
L.Kumar

Dear Tusha Informative posting - You can also add that by lighting a cigarette, one’s life is reduced by one hour. Regards L.Kumar
From India, Madras
tsivasankaran

Hi Tusha
You can add this as well
Number of cig a day 5
Cost of one cig as of now 3
Cost per day Rs 15
Cost per year Rs 5475
Assume he starts smoking at the age of 20
Assume he smokes till he is 60 years
Total years 40
Total amount spent in 40 years 40*5475 =219000/( 2.19 lakhs)
and this calculation is without price increase and without calculating the interest!!!!
I quit smoking by calculating this..... But dont ask me whether I have saved so much!!!!( I was smoking three packets a day for ten years)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Someone wants to quit smoking, calculate..........and decide.
Good work tusha
Siva

From India, Chennai
sudepta Gouda
Dear
This is a good move by one of our dear friend. But don't try to quit smoking in 1 day otherwise u can't. So just take 1st step to reduce smoking for 1 week and then in the 2nd step don't smoke for 1 day and then try for 2nd day and....then see the result.
Sudepta Gouda :?

From India, Hyderabad
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi,
A friend was advising his colleague on the ill effects of smoking. He asked him as to how many packets he smoked in a day? His friend replied 10 packets. His second question was,- For how many years? His colleague quickly replied, for about 20 years.
The friend quickly calculated the cost and said it is more than 20 lakhs, and added " If you were not smoking the house across the street would have been yours.
The colleague looked at the house and said "That house belongs to me"
Now it was the turn of the colleaague to ask. He asked his friend "Well, you are not a smoker, how many houses do you own"?
The friend replied after some hesitation " NONE"
The moral of the story is, the only way to give up smoking is by STOPPING IT. You will never save that money which you were spending on cigarettes.
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.