Amitmhrm

Hi all.. Enjoy some Marriage Jokes, one-liners.. 8) 8) 8)

Recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.

That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste... :lol: :lol: :wink:

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together... 8) 8) 8) :wink: :roll:

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher... 8) 8) 8) :lol:

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.".. :roll: :roll: 8) 8)

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.".. :wink: :wink:

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,

2. Whenever you're right, shut up... :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :roll: :wink:

My wife and I were happy for twenty five years. Then we met... :wink: :wink:

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong...

8) 8) :lol: :wink:

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."... :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"

Second Guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive.".. :roll: :roll: 8) :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Regards,

Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Ya very true Amit................. :P

there are pros and cons in every relationship.......its upto U....

"Zindagi bar rotey peetthey gujarna hain ya :cry:

Hastey Hassatey Dhoom Machaana hain :P :lol: "

........rest keecha thaani…..leg pulling will always be there.

As I find that you are not satisfied with my cool….calm reply……here’s some Real energizers for U: :wink: :wink: :wink: :P

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice." :P

The bride, upon her engagement, went to her mother and said, "I've found a man just like father!" Her mother replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?" :o

A husband read an article to his wife , about how many words women use a day is 30,000.But in the case of a man it is 15,000.The wife replied "the reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men".The husband then turned to his wife and asked , "What?" :P

A Husband said to his wife One day "I don't know how you can be so stupid & so beautiful all at the same time ,"

The wife responded ," Allow me to explain ,God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me ; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you !" :wink: :P

Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. God comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were whipped by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

Said and done, the next time God looks the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were whipped was 100 miles long, on the line of men that dominated women there was only one man.

God got mad and said. "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image, and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud, Learn from him!" Tell them my son how did you manage to be the only one on that line?

The man said, "I don't know. My wife told me to stand here."

:shock: :P :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

best regards,

Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good ones Sindhu...
Infact in 3rd comments u have cleared that women use more than 30000 words in a day.. must remember my post Wat Gals do most of the Time..
:wink:
Rest are fine.. but none of them are true... :wink: :wink: only hypothetical..... :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

Thanks Amit.............. :lol:
"Be practical……….don’t get hysterical……..by calling my comments hypothetical"........ :wink: :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just Chill......Chill......... :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best regards,
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: y r u getting excited dear.. I’m chill dear.. waise bhi itni thand me achche chill ho gaye hain.. So you also Chill Chill dear... :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
shrutiarjun

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
by writing three times dear..........you cannot change the gear.......
since now everything is clear.........let's together say Cheer Cheer :wink:
:P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P
My warm regards, (as it's chill out there)
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you Sindhu.. actually this is my style these days.. someone has inspired me to say the things 3 times... Lets say Cheer Cheer... :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.