No Tags Found!

seeyesand

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a boyfriend. :) :) :)

When I was 16 I got a boyfriend, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: boy with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate boy, :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: but he was too emotional. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Everything was an emergency; he was a drama king, cried :cry: :cry: :cry: all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a boy with stability. 8) 8) 8)

When I was 25 I found a very stable boy but he was boring. :( :( :( he was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. :x :x :x :x Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a boy with some excitement. :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

When I was 28 I found an exciting boy, :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: but I couldn't keep up with him. he rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. :? :? :? :? :? He did mad impetuous things and made me miserable :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: as often as happy. he was great fun :D :D :D initially and very energetic, :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: but directionless. So I decided to find a boy with some real ambition. 8) 8) 8)

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious boy with his feet planted firmly on the ground and married him. :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: he was so ambitious that he divorced me and took everything I owned. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am now 40 and am looking for a boy with big money. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India
seeyesand

plz note: MY SUBJECT MATTER WAS:I am now 40 and am looking for a boy with big money.(the word "money" was excluded at the end)
From India
Raju3
I think boy would not have big money if he will have big money he would not be a boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Mumbai
shrutiarjun

Hey Seeyesand............good that you clarified the Subject :oops: :wink:
otherwise people would have filled up the blanks with
1) Moustache
2) round eyes
3) Mouth
4) Ears and no matter what all..... :wink: :P
But yeh kya Hyderabad se aane wali post duplicate ho rahe hain......the same posting was done by Manju yesterday with characters interchanged.
Kyas baat hai....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyway my comment is the same"There is no end to ones expectations".
Regards,
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
seeyesand

Actually i pasted the right subject matter.......it went beyond the no. of characters....so the last word was excluded.....
its true.....many might have thought .............. :wink: :wink: :wink:
it all depends on how we think.....and the girl from hyd might have got similar mail.
cheers...
seeyesand :) :) :twisted: :) :)

From India
Pragati Chopra
At 40 she cannot get a boy. She can only get a man............ What Say :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
From United States, Milwaukee
seeyesand

PRAGATHI...............at 40 when she calls herself as "GIRL"........she can definitely get a BOY(boy at ....................40+)
From India
jitendra_patil

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock: I know what you were thinking ;););););););););)
From India, Pune
aseem kumar
me shiva jeet are recomending RJ’s name , please pass on the message to the GIRL(?)................................ :grin::grin::grin:
From India, Mumbai
shiva_HRM

Arey kya thum chalees saal ka buddi hai kya.............................Yeh post bolrahahe 40 sall ka buddi yek ladka ko dood raha hai....................
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.