No Tags Found!

Manju27

Tom often used to wonder how this trend got started, he now has the answer.
A man is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."
The man walks up to him and says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."
"Don't make such a big deal, it's only an earring, "he replies sheepishly.
His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"
"Ever since my wife found it in my car."
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Regards,
Manju :)

From India, Hyderabad
Sari

Manju...as maria said all the cunning men would wear earrings now......
:wink: :wink: :lol:
Duwa karo..car mein kuch aur naa miley...nahi tho wife se bachne keliye yeh ladke...kuch bhi pehen lethe hein....i mean lipstick, perfumes, bindi..... :wink: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

:icon4:Ya....Yes.....very nice analysis........;-):beatup:
oh Sari...........kya reply tumney dey maari..........lagtha hain pad gaya bahut baari......nishaney par laga hain katari.......hum sab hain aapkey abhari.:icon4:
Muskan le aaye Bomb.........uspar aag lagaye Saari.........WAH WAH:lol:

From India, Delhi
Poo
Hi, Well said sari, aur aise hi trend shuru hota hai.......... ha ha ha......... regards, Poonam Sonawane.
From India, Mumbai
Amitmhrm

Hahahahaha.. Good one Manju.. 8-) Thats why these days we see most of the gals in boys wearing.. ok, so this is the reason of this trend.. :wink::wink: well detailed Sari.. thanks.. :beatup:
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.