No Tags Found!

kishore_fms
Dear Senior HR Professional,
wanted to know how performance appraisal can be done within small scale construction industry. If any one can guide me pls send the proferma with guidelines where as i can clearly understand the total process & implemate that in my curent company.
Thanks & Regards
Kishore Sahoo
HR Professional

From India, Jaipur
sohini basu roy

HELLO,
attached is a format of appraisal sheet that our company follows......you can too use it by just making few changes....gv the sheet to the concerned persons, tell them to rate the employees...take back the sheet. you set a percentage on rating like employees rating till 2 wnt get an appraisal. 3 will get 20%hike, 4 will get 25% n so on.you can review this also. tell the persons who are evaluating the employees must keep a space of improvement while evaluating.if they are rated highly the employees will not have the urge to improve themselves......try it out......it might help you....
all the best.......

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc appraisal-_citehr_210.doc (58.5 KB, 811 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.