No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one Enjoy..

NEVER LIE TO A WOMAN!

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.

We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" " Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.

The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"

You'll love the answer...

The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box....."

:lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: 8) :lol:

Regards,

Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
V. VENU

" Amit bangaya Gentleman " !!
from now onwards he will " NEVER LIE TO A WOMAN " ! :wink: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
Amitmhrm

Thank you Manju.. :D But still Amit is same.. :wink: :wink: :wink: No Dear Venu.. How could i changed.. No way yaar.. Amit Seth Ko change karna mushkil hi namumkin hai.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Sari

Good subject... :D Better guys.follow it...badey badey DON..shaadi ke baad.....meowwww kehthey phirthey hein... :lol: :wink:
From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

oh ya ya ... 'Cat Dons' Meeow karte hain ... not 'Human Dons' !! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
Amitmhrm

Exactly... Actually Sari.. They are not called as DON.. Don to wo hota hai jo Zindagi bhar Don ki tarah jeeta hai... And yes.. they may be Cat Dons.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
V. VENU

Kya baat karthe ji , Cite HR ke DONS nahi dikte kya ..... ????? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
Sari

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was hilarious ...very funny....good joke VENU...
From India, Hyderabad
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very true Venu.. :wink: :wink: :wink: Waise Venu.. tumne Cat Don use nahi kiya.. becaz yahan to cat Don dar rahi hain.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Poo
Hi, But Amit, Asli DON to Human DON hota hai. Cat DON nahi. :lol: :lol: :lol: Regards, Poonam Sonawane.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.