ttambakhe
Hi, I have 12+yrs experience as an HRBP. Due to slow career growth in HR, I am thinking of transitioning my career to SuccessFactors.
But here i have to start as a fresher. Can anyone guide me on whether to change my field at this stage? If yes, which is the best institute from where to do this training? Or if there is any scope of doing some certification in HR which might help my career, pls advise.
You can call me as well on 9711218334 to discuss further on this.

Thanks

From India, Madras
KK!HR

Experience of 12+ years in HRBP is invaluable, what is the need to change the line? Indeed HRBP is still a developing field and enough scope exists for career progression. In HRBP you would have dealt with all the functional aspects of HR, it is not clear as to what lies in the Success Factor.
From India, Mumbai
ttambakhe
Hi Sir, Thanks for ur responnse, Just that the salaries are very less for HRBP and career progression is very slow, hence planning to shift career though still not firm on it.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.