No Tags Found!

shivkumargarg

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the EPF & ESIC Code Number, but I do not have any employee.

I need the EPF & ESIC code number to apply with a tender for the supply of manpower for housekeeping. If I get the tender, then I will start the recruitment and make the necessary payment to ESIC & EPF. This will take a time of at least six months.

So my question is, can I take the ESIC & EPF number in advance and pay later on?

From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

If you are a company coming under the Companies Act, then you should have got ESI and EPF registration right at the time of forming the company. But if you are under a partnership arrangement or a sole proprietorship, you should take registration separately when your employment strength reaches the required one prescribed for the coverage, ie, 10 employees for ESI and 20 employees for EPF. You cannot take it before you have this minimum number. If you are sure that you will get the contract, then you can employ some 20 persons and take registration.
From India, Kannur
shivkumargarg

Madhu T K Sir, Thanks very much for your valuable reply
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.