No Tags Found!

kauser-ali-najmi
I graduated from Mumbai University with a Bachelor in Management Studies (BMS) in HR. Then I did an MBA in HR and organizational psychology From UCAM University of Spain through Westford University UAE. Now i want to know whether i should do Law degree of phd. Kindly guide me.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, If you are planning to pursue your career in HR then I would suggest Law rather than Ph.D. Ph.D will be ideal for those who prefer teaching profession.
From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

Hi Kauer-Ali-Najmi,

It sounds like you already have a strong educational background in HR and organizational psychology. The decision to pursue a law degree or a PhD ultimately depends on your career goals and interests.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in HR and organizational psychology, a law degree may not be necessary. However, if you are interested in exploring the legal aspects of HR and Labour law, a law degree could be beneficial.

On the other hand, if you are interested in pursuing a career in academia or research, a PhD in HR or organizational psychology could be a good option.It may be helpful to speak with professionals in the field, as well as academic advisors, to help you make an informed decision. Additionally, consider your long-term career goals and how each option aligns with them. Good luck with your decision!

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.