No Tags Found!

Mahitha Sunil
Hello Everyone, I have joined a company where they don't have registration in India. As a HR they asked me to streamline the policies and other related documents so i have streamlined almost all the policies and also the process. After 3 months of my joining when i asked them for the confirmation on my probation they are not confirming on that. So, I have put down my papers because it seems like after all the policies, documentation, and streamlining everything, they may ask me to leave. So, I felt it necessary to put down my papers because this is not a professional way to behave with employees. Please suggest me what i can do on this. Is there any law that i can stop them by using the policies which i have created.
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

The policies and procedures you made are not licenced contents. You should have prepared it as an employee for the employer as part of your duties and responsibilities. Therefore, you cannot stop them from using the same.
From India, Kannur
saswatabanerjee

I am not clear what your query is.

you joined a company and were on probation.
I am assuming they dont operate here and you were a remote worker.
(again you have not explained either the work or the nature of business)

You chose to resign rather than wait for the company to confirm you.
The company's liability to you ends with your notice period.

So what do you want them to do? What do you want them to stop?

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

What ever you did is part of your work, the same is your role and responsibility as HR and hence there is no copyright claim option. In fact nowadays most of the employers add a clause in the Appointment order regarding employee assigning to the company entire right title and interest in any intellectual Property Rights which include Patents, trade-marks, copyrights, designs and all improvements did as part of work. More over what ever you streamlined either Policy or process should be replica of your previous company policies ? or downloaded through online?. So better ignore this serve your notice period and ensure proper relieving from the Employer.

From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

Dear Mahitha,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you've put a lot of effort into streamlining the company's policies and processes, and it's disappointing that they have not confirmed your probation status after three months. It's understandable that you feel unsettled about the lack of confirmation and the potential lack of professionalism in the company's behaviour. As for legal recourse, I recommend seeking advice from a legal professional who specializes in labour law, as they will be able to provide you with specific guidance based on the policies you have created and the laws applicable to your situation. It's important to ensure that your actions are in line with the relevant legal framework. I hope you are able to find a resolution that aligns with your professional well-being.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.