No Tags Found!

a-l-m-hr
Hi, I want to hire graduates freshers, preferably from an Engineering background for a Business Development job opportunity. (Our products are Instrumentation) I have contacted a few colleges but I haven't got a good response yet. I think it is because most candidates would be interested in their core technical field.
I want help in drafting a mail to reach out to more college TPO's. I have also posted the job on other portals.
Can anyone provide me tips to hire good freshers from the right place where I can get a good number of candidates for the interview in Mumbai?
Thanks in Advance.

From India
raghunath_bv

Hi,

To improve your chances of attracting fresh engineering graduates for a Business Development role in the field of Instrumentation, you can follow these steps:

1. Craft a Compelling Email to College TPOs:
Subject: Exciting Job Opportunity for Fresh Engineering Graduates in Business Development - [Your Company Name]

Dear [TPO's Name],

I hope this message finds you in good health. I am writing to introduce [Your Company Name], a leading name in the field of Instrumentation. We are currently seeking dynamic, motivated, and talented fresh engineering graduates to join our team in Mumbai.

Job Role: Business Development Executive

Why [Your Company Name]?

[Highlight what makes your company unique, its mission, and values.]
[Share success stories or projects that showcase the impact of your products.]
Job Description:

[Briefly outline the key responsibilities and expectations of the role. Emphasize the opportunity for growth and learning.]
Desired Candidate Profile:

[Mention the qualities and skills you're looking for, like communication skills, customer orientation, and adaptability.]
What We Offer:

[Describe any unique benefits, training programs, or growth opportunities for employees.]
We believe that the right talent can make a significant difference in achieving our business objectives. We are confident that our challenging yet rewarding work environment will provide a platform for personal and professional growth.

I kindly request you to circulate this opportunity among your engineering graduates who may be interested in exploring a career in business development within the instrumentation sector. We are open to conducting campus visits for pre-placement talks or interviews.

For more information or to express interest, please feel free to contact us at [Your Contact Information].

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to welcoming enthusiastic graduates to [Your Company Name].

Warm regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
[Your Contact Information]

2. Follow Up and Engage with Colleges:
After sending the initial email, follow up with a phone call or a second email to express your interest and address any questions or concerns.
3. Utilize Multiple Job Portals:
Continue posting the job opportunity on various job portals. Consider using platforms like LinkedIn, Naukri.com, and Indeed to reach a wider audience.

4. Network with Alumni:
Leverage your professional network, especially if you have contacts who are alumni of engineering colleges. They might be able to refer potential candidates or provide insights on where to find them.

5. Offer Internship Opportunities:
Consider offering internships in your Business Development team. This can be a great way to identify and train potential candidates before offering them full-time positions.

6. Participate in Job Fairs and Campus Recruitment Drives:
Attend engineering job fairs and campus recruitment drives to meet potential candidates in person and establish a direct connection with colleges.

7. Highlight Growth Opportunities:
Emphasize the potential for career growth and development within your company. This can be a strong motivator for fresh graduates.

8. Provide Clear Career Paths:
Share examples of career paths within your company, demonstrating how fresh graduates can progress and take on more responsibilities over time.

Hence, it's crucial to be transparent and honest about the role and expectations. This will help you attract candidates who are genuinely interested and aligned with the position.
Good luck with your hiring process.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
a-l-m-hr
Thank you sir,this is very helpful, will utilize this well.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.