No Tags Found!

_willthinkofit
Hello members, I'm in the typical situation due to my decisions in the past. So, my doubt is regarding my career gap and the jobs I worked previously. I completed my graduation in 2017, and after that I went on individual endeavours where I learnt valuable things, Up until 2021 I never really worked in any corporate company, I learnt many things in this time period (especially about finance subject). In 2021 I decided to pursue an MBA along with CFA, As of now I completed my MBA and attempted my CFA level 1 in the last month.

Now I'm trying to get into the finance industry with my knowledge but I don't know what to say about my previous experiences. I'm thinking about getting a fake experience for about 3 years to cover that gap. Fake experience that doesn't relate to any finance jobs, completely irrelevant experience so that I can manage the gap. Please guide me with this decision, and share your opinions regarding my situation, it will be helpful for my career. Thank you

From India, Guntakal
KK!HR

Why are going after a fake experience certificate when you have a credible explanation for the gap? You were doing MBA & now CFA, that gives a credible explanation and amply demonstrates your Achievement Motivation. You didn't waste the period but have been in pursuit of increasing your capabilities and capacity, based on your past experience. This gap is not going to put you in any negative light but is a positive investment made for a brighter future.
From India, Mumbai
Sapna Panwar

My Suggestion: Don't start your career with fake experience. You have a justifiable reason to address your career gap and most of the growing organizations encourage their employees to explore new horizons as per their professional interests and enhance their skills. In my opinion, This will undoubtedly be an add-on.

Best Wishes!!!

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.