No Tags Found!

yashwanth-gowda3465007
Hi, I want to get the complete details of the below topic. As of Now I am an HR Payroll Professional Having experience of 17 years in the same domain. Now my vision is to help the Upcoming youngsters who are from the Below Poverty Line and From the Village, For that I am planning to set up free-of-cost Coaching for students to sustain themselves in the MNC with adequate Knowledge. But the Challenge is that I Don't know which Payroll certification in India is valid what is the procedure to get that certification for my coaching institution and what is the procedure to set up a Professional Payroll Certified Coaching institution in India? I hope I will get Vital information for this Query and please Support me in my good cause
From India, Bengaluru
aussiejohn

The very first thing you need to do is a lot of research, and then write a Business Plan outlining all the details about the business, how it will operate, how it will be financed, sales and marketing plans, staffing etc.

There a many samples of business plans online for you to follow. You will not find one specific to your proposed venture, but you can adapt one to suit your purpose.

You really must plan this carefully and thoroughly and get the finances sorted out before you do anything. No business makes money in the first couple of years, so you need to make sure you have calculated how much money you will need to sustain you and your family for at least 2 years while you are not earning a salary. You will need to have that money in hand before you start any business. Then you will need to calculate how much money you will need to run the business for 2 years while you build it up to making a profit and have that in hand also. The reason for this is simple, if you have no financial worries, you can devote your energy to building your business.

Remember the gold rule - FAILURE TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL.

From Australia, Melbourne
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Yashwanth Gowda,

By educating those who are Below the Poverty Line (BPL), you wish to emancipate them. Your altruistic and philanthropic attitude is laudable. To serve your cause, you wish to gather more information.

However, please gather information on where the children of the BPL families are. This is because most children drop out of school quite early. As their education is very low or almost negligible, they end up becoming labourers. The parents of such children have hand-to-mouth living and they look toward children as an earning hand. They cannot afford the loss of earnings because of the time spent on education. Against this backdrop, these people are caught in a perennial and vicious cycle of poverty and illiteracy.

I am not discouraging you but I have observed various agencies have tried to break this cycle but in vain. Therefore, before embarking on this project, please keep ready a solution to overcome this challenge.

Thanks,

Diinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.