No Tags Found!

creative-minds1
Hello,
I am Vishakha R. I am at present working in a Real Estate company which is based in Surat but our corporate office is in Mumbai. This firm is a kind of startup and here we don't have any HR policies. I don't have more idea about policymaking. I want guidance or suggestions that what kind of policy should I create and How, and Also what kind of important laws & regulations are there in real estate for the benefit of employees and companies in Mumbai and Surat. From where I can get the reference that helps me in policymaking. Please share your knowledge with me.

From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

Hi Vishaka

You mentioned as real estate company & following Acts are applicable
ESI, EPF, PT, Bonus, LWF, Maternity benefit, POSH etc, is applicable across all the industries
For your office locations you need to register under Shops & commercial Establishment Act & need to follow the state respective act
As you will have construction activities & engaging construction workmen CLRA & BOCW Acts will be applicable
Policies as such there will be lots such as Leave policy, Time & Attendance policy, Dress code policy, Travel Policy, Hiring policy, Contract workmen policy, Grievance management policy, Policy on Insurance & other benefits, communication policy & many others as need by the organisation

From India, Bangalore
sanjana-mohanty

Create HR policies for the startup, focus on key areas like leave, work hours, and conduct. Research labor laws in Mumbai and Surat for compliance. Refer to government websites and consult legal experts for guidance. Good luck!
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.