rohan-patel3529293
Hi,

Currently, I am working in an IT company. I have a bond in that company now the main question is
in the company has one project and I am a part of that project.
Now a client of that project approach me to do direct work for him and leave that company.
He provides me with a good package.

But in bond, one clause I read it has below
The employee shall also not add either during the course of employment or upon termination under whatsoever circumstances, any personal contact details of the client of the company nor will the employee add or connect to the clients of the company over on any mode of social media or otherwise

So it will affect any legal trouble after leaving the job
Also after quite a job the bond still valid?

From India, Surat
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Leaving the legality part aside your plans are not ethical.

First of all you should honour the terms of the bond and should serve proper notice as per the terms and conditions of the bond.

With regard to your plan of joining Client company have you analyzed their project scope in the longer run?

Client offering good package shows that his critical requirement of man power resources for the ongoing project. You may not be knowing what will happen after the end of the project.

So exercise caution and take a cautious move. Your employer might proceed with legal action if you abscond and join with the client office.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.