No Tags Found!

arunabl
Hello Dear Seniors Partners,

I would like to know ESIC is applicable for overage employees gets over their gross salary - will be under 21K? requested to seniors your suggestions will be highly appreciated please

Thanks & Regards

Arun Lokhande

From India, Mumbai
monudhiman

Dear Arun Lokhande As per your questions. Answer Yes under 21k Salary per month gross ESIC is applicable
From India, Yamunanagar
Madhu.T.K

I think by overaged employees you mean employees aged more than 58 or 60. For coverage of ESI, age is not a factor and so long as his earnings is within the threshold limit of Rs 21000, he should be covered.
From India, Kannur
yessirvijaya@gmail.com

As per the provisions of the PF Act, employer may not be able to contribute employees contribution after attaining the age of 58 years. I think beyond the age of 58 years may not be possible, unless employer takes written approval from the Director of ESIC.
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Under both EPF and ESI, contribution is not restricted by age and you can continue contributing to EPF and ESI even when the age of the employee crosses 58. In the case of EPF, the employer's contribution towards Pension Fund shall be diverted towards EPF with 12% contribution to it as against 8.33% to Pension Fund and the balance of 3.67% to EPF.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.