P kumar 77
Hi, Can you suggest some professional speakers name in Patna who can conduct single-day sessions for BBA students on any HR topics free of cost? Regards P kumar
From India, Patna
NK SUNDARAM

Am in Bangalore. Pay me flight charges and I can deliver even training sessions in Patna, on HR topics. Best wishes
From India
Dinesh Divekar

Dear P Kumar,

You want a full-day session to be conducted and that too free of cost. Why?

Why are you unable to pay even the nominal charges to the speaker? The aim of education is to inculcate values in the students. "Taking free from someone" is this value you would like to inculcate? Why? Your post is against the development of a feeling of self-respect and personal worth.

By the way, a large number of videos are available freely on Youtube. Why do you wish to take something free over and above what is available freely? Why do you wish to depend on someone's generosity?

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
rkn61

Hi

For each and every service, would you like to receive, you need to pay te price. So also
with educational service. A speaker/Trainer would not like to pay from hiss pocket for rendering
his services to a client.

You can search google and even in this forum and collect detailed information about the
topic you want, photo copy the same and distribute amongst your students, is the best way
if your institution does not have any budget for training & development.

From India, Aizawl
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Kumar

It is very common Engineering / Arts college use to invite eminent dignitaries for Guest Lectures.

Such sessions are organized by Placement Officers of the College who will be having good rapport with local Company HR Managers.

When you call them for guest lectures you may honor them with some Memento as a token of appreciation.

Normally such Guest Speakers will not charge for the speech. I have been to Colleges for Guest Lectures based on the request from Placement Officers.

From India, Madras
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Kumar

While seeking help not mentioned your contact details for communication.

Please inform to suggest few of my disciples of Patna to help you if possible.

Thanks

Ram K Navaratna
hrresonance at gmail.com
YouTube: hrresonance channel

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
if some college / Institutions wishes for Guest Lecture in paractical approach to HR pratices they can contact at my mail id sandeep.verma@gmail .com
Note: currently i am working in Manufacturing group of companies. I have 25 yrs of hardcore experince in HR.

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.