No Tags Found!

talat-shireen
How much a new training agency should charge from corporates as per market standards? Kindly share commercials in India perspective for technical and Non-technical Trainers
From India, Hyderabad
aussiejohn

All this information should be in your business plan. You should have calculated what you need to charge in order to meet your costs and make a profit.

What you charge depends on your overheads, so start your calculations there.

Also you need to be looking at your competition in your immediate area. All this should be revealed in your SWOT analysis.

FAILURE TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL

From Australia, Melbourne
NK SUNDARAM

Many trainers, who are freelancers, like me are quite flexible in their charges. I look for the budget limits of each organisation, big or small and will be ready to reduce my charges if the organisation is keen to train their employees. Training companies or vendors may charge a little more to maintain their own office functions. Further, the nature or type of topic also warrants different charges for different activities. A Teambuilding activity in a resort for 80 people will be charged more by the trainer because of training material, covering a large number of people etc. He may bring an assistant for supporting and he or she also need to be paid. If you want to create a budget, keep aside Rs. 10 K per training. Trainers like me charge travel and transport expenses at actual. Then there will be charges for making copies of assessment material or handouts. Everything costs. Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.