No Tags Found!

Amaan
Hi, I have done MBA in HR and Marketing from 2016 batch and currently working as a TL in BPO domain in Finance profile.

Due to no HR jobs when I passed out and with no opportunity I had to take a BPO job to survive, It has been almost 6 years now since I have been working.

But now I desperately want to switch my career in HR and align my career in it since I do not see much growth now.
Could anyone please help and guide me to land into a HR Job.

Regards
Amaan

From India, Delhi
Amaan
Just to add more:-

I completed MBA from a Tier 3 college, had no idea where life would take me, just wanted to earn money and make a career out of HR domain. However, reality hits hard and I could not find a HR job, so from that I shifted my focus towards survival in a metro city, Delhi and landed in a BPO job,in Accenture, everythinng was sorted and I had pesonal commitments too. Slowly, its now around 6 years, and I am feeling stuck in career and desperately want to switch to HR domain.

Can someone please help.

From India, Delhi
KK!HR

As you have resolved for a career in HR, you need to look for it. Since you already have a work experience of 6 years in a reputed company, you need to analyse the same from HR perspective, what is good and not so good about it. The long gap in the field is to your disadvantage and you need to be abreast of the developments in the field. Continue watching HR sites, like citehr, and try to update your knowledge. Perseverance would pay, but you will have to compete with fresh candidates, so you should be seen as a worthy professional to succeed.
From India, Mumbai
Agarwal BD

Looking for an HR job just because you feel stagnated in your career is not the right reason for getting into HR domain. It is also not necessary that since you studied HR (without putting much thought as to why you chose it) you have to be stuck to this domain. You need to introspect and find out what is your true interest and only then you will be able to excel in that.
From India, Kolkata
Amaan
Hi Both,

Thanks for your kind suggestion, I always wanted to get into HR only and have even appeared for interviews and applied for IJPs in Accenture as well, but bad luck, either the requirement was for a expireince candidate or in IJP the positon would go fulfilled by someone else, then came along covid at which time having a Job was more than enough and the comfort of working from Home as well, IN this process almost 2 years gone and now I am again looking for HR jobs as I really want to grow in this field,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.