Anonymous
Actually, I am a BTech Batch of 2014 to 2018 (May) But I have cleared my BTech in 2019 (November). But I am genuinely working in a startup company in Bangalore from 2018 June.

So, Is this overlap of my first employment to my Btech education delay impact my BGV? Actually I am preparing for the TCS interviews.

Overall years of experience now - 5 years

If TCS consider from my BTECH certificate it is - 3.5 years.

Thanks!

From India
Srinivas24

Hi,

The answer to your question depends on the specific criteria set by TCS for candidate selection. Here are a few scenarios to consider:

(a) If TCS considers B.Tech qualification and 5 years of experience, it is likely to have an impact on the selection process.

(b) However, if TCS considers B.Tech qualification and 3.5 years of experience, it may not have an impact on the selection process.

(c) Similarly, if TCS considers only 5 years of experience and education below the B.Tech level, it is also unlikely to have an impact.

Please note that, to the best of my knowledge, TCS typically does not consider candidates who have experienced delays in clearing their degree.

Please keep in mind that the specific selection criteria and policies of TCS may vary, so it's advisable to refer to their official guidelines or consult with TCS directly for accurate information.

From India, Bangalore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi ANNONYMOUS What is important is your actual DOJ the start up company and real time experience gained. Delay in completing the Degree wouldn’t be an issue.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.