No Tags Found!

sreebhashyam-navya
Hi Team, I am looking for suggestions because my office anniversary will take place next month. So last time we went on an outing with the employees, and the employee recognition rewards we gave them. However, now I am looking for the best suggestions/ideas for the office's 17th anniversary. Please help me out...
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Celebration depends on your Company's budget for the event primarily.

Probably you may plan for a get together either at office or outside.

You may reward all the senior employees who are working with the Company for more than 15 years. Rewards like tour bag with company log o printed on it or watches with logo printed on it may be issued. Give some opportunity for Seniors to share their memory and thoughts about the company how they joined.. where they are now etc...

You may also deliver a speech about the growth of the company, thanks all the old employees for their support.

If you have no budget constraints take all employees to a Hill station along with family members.

From India, Madras
sreebhashyam-navya
Hello Team,

I have received an update from the management regarding the company anniversary,
we have 235 employees in our organization, the budget is 3Lakhs, So please suggest to me the best outings for our employees near Hyderabad.

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You have budget of Rs.1277/- per head.

You can negotiate with nearby Resort / good hotels for a day outing preferably with break-fast & lunch so that some fun games can also be conducted.

Normally Resorts will demand more but considering the number of pax you can negotiate very much.

If out of city Resort then you need to take into consideration the transportation cost as well.

Alternatively you can also plan for arranging gala lunch at some good hotels.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.