No Tags Found!

kishan-kumar1
Hi, I attended BTG Pool virtual interview drive for experienced candidates at TCS. First round was technical. After that, I didn’t get any call from HR for next round. In TCS ibegin portal, it’s showing evaluation in progress since 3 weeks. My doubt is, if I was selected, within 1 or 2 days, I would have got call from HR for next round right? Since I didn’t get call for next round within 1 or 2 days means I am rejected?
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

The right person to clarify you is HR of TCS who coordinated with you for interview.

You claim " In TCS ibegin portal, it’s showing evaluation in progress since 3 weeks" so better call the concerned get clarified. Many professional companies use to communicate through "regret email" if not selected. So instead of assuming call the HR directly.

Wish you good luck.

From India, Madras
kishan-kumar1
I have been calling mailing and messaging and no response at all since 3 weeks.
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Just wait for some time as big organization’s selection process involve so many procedures. If no response just look for other.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.