No Tags Found!

dPrince
Hi,
I have joined a company in 4 july, on a probation of 3 month, after the probation period but not confirmed communication in written i want to leave the company. In probation period notice period is 45 days, on conformation notice period is 2 months. Employer said to serve 2 month notice period, after not accepting, i didn't go for 3 days and they sent me a legal notice from lawyer to serve 2 month notice period or pay 2 month salary,

please help me what conditions are applied on me?

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Your stand on 45 days notice period due to non receipt of confirmation letter is acceptable but why you didn't go to office. Your employer will take advantage of it and will project it as unauthorized absence without information, after submitting resignation.Resolve this amicably with your employer. While legal stand is a separate thing please do not constrain the separation process with the employer

From India, Madras
Pradipta Nath

Notice period has to be at par with the agreement that has been signed between you and your employer. But as suggested above by the learned member, it is wise to resolve the issue amicably and not to get into direct confrontation with the employer. Mind it litigation go years and years, can you afford it!
From India, Kolkata
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear friend,
Did your appointment letter say that services stand confirmed on competition of have 3 month probation or your service confirmation shall be notify in writing on successful completion of probation period.
Two conditions cited, one Suo-moto confirmation other one is non-confirmation unless until notified in writing. It could have been better, if you had shared the terms &
conditions of your appointment for better suggestions by the members of the forum.
In my view, serve 60 days notice to avoid unnecessary complications. Because it linked to your carrier which which is most relevant. The differential period is only 15 days.
Further, abstain from unnecessary communications and make a graceful exit.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.