No Tags Found!

MR.SHETH
Hello Friends, Myself Nehal. I am from Ahmedabad (Gujarat). I recently joined one company as an HR Executive. My boss told me that you have to handle all the IR compliance. You learn somewhere. we are ready to spend on you but your search and be ready for IR work. so please suggest any course or any mentor in Ahmedabad who can guide me or teach me.
From India, Ahmedabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It is good to have a Mentor to get more exposure on IR. The actual best way to learn IR is through practical experience. When you start actually involving in real time work you will start gaining knowledge. Rather than outside Mentor within your Organisation can you guide you more effectively. Wish you all the very best !

From India, Madras
rkn61

Though IR is part of HR, IR management is a situational management. That is to say, there will not be any pre-determined solution for IR problems. You have to find solutions based on problems.

If you have a learning attitude coupled with readiness to hard work, you can master IR management.

From India, Aizawl
shaikh-nadim
i am from Ahmedabad only but here am fully agree with @Vmlakshminarayanan IR is Practical Job. Nobody can teach unless you experience on ground level reality. and Practically how you handling the Situation that's define your Skill. yes of course Skill can be enhance & Sharpers by day to day interaction with the Various Stake holders.

All the best.

Thanks & Regards,
Shaikh Mohammadnadim

From India
audnis

Acquiring knowledge is one thing, and taking a Mentor is different thing.
But lots of HR books available. When you are in the HR and have a responsibility, then forget all the Media wastage of time, and go into a Library and get books and study day in and day out and scribble your points and book name and page number in you spiral note book.
Attend a lecture by a Mentor but how to cook is your ability.
Recently I saw a Video a person is making coffee and after poring coffee and water he is adding milk in such a way that there appears a nice flour on top.
When the lady who is learning watching him.
Then he tells her to do it.
She excellently made a lots of petal roses where as the Mentor did only a few petals of the flower.
So learning is your ability.

From Saudi Arabia
srivastavacmlal

Dear Citehr Member Ms Nehal,

Congratulations for your promising career as an HR Executive.

As you are in search of some course or a Mentor for IR knowledge and compliance, there are many trainers in HR field but very few in IR domain. We are extending support to HR personnel and other interested people in the field of compliance and transfer of knowledge on various industrial and labour legislations. You may like to contact at the below mentioned email / phone for mentorship. You are also requested to share the type of industry/business of the company you are employed with.

With best wishes.
Chandra Mani Lal Srivastava
Master Consultant - HR/IR

New Delhi/Monday/7:16 am

From India, New Delhi
ravi-rakesh-lazarus
Dear Ms Nehal

As per my experience, you need to talk to the people deeply listen to them patiently. Seek suggestions from them.

You will find the solutions yourself.
I think there is no book which can teach IR.

From India, Pathankot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.