No Tags Found!

akiltocreate
Hi Friends, I am planning to implement Career Development activities in my organization, kindly help me how to start with the activity. Regards Akil
From India, Kolkata
KK!HR

In designing career development for various cadres and positions, you need to clearly formulate a career/promotion channel for each of them. Once that is available, work out the minimum eligibility period as well as the criteria for such career advancement, by seniority or by merit, or a combination of both. Generally, any promotion within the cadre (workman or supervisory) is by seniority and inter cadre movement is by merit. Promotion in the executive cadre is by way of merit or merit cum suitability principle.
Full details of the organisation, including cadre strength, phase of growth, future prospects, etc. have to be assessed before coming out with more specific details

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.