No Tags Found!

philburger13

Hi Friends,

I Philip C. Sharma, have been around in Hotel & Restaurant Industry for last 27 years. Right Now i m having my own company and the first store is in Pune.

Was heading the Operations for an Singapore based company in India. Was working as an Corporate Training Manager for Blue Foods Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai.

I have diversified as an freelance consultant for new Restaurant & Hotel, Also freelancing in Training for Restaurant staffs, also to provide staffs where ever required for the restaurant.

I have consulted some Restaurant in an around Mumbai and Pune. To name same properties that I have worked on are Yana in Pune, Varunraj in Pune, Panchami in Pune, Prasad in kalyan, Hotel Vihangs Inn in Thane. Also working on the menu of Sai Krupa in Thane, working on the resetting of 1 Minute in Thane, also in discussion with other clients to start new projects. I am well verse with the procedures. I am also well versed with the govt formalities and licenses required.

I am an catering graduate from Mumbai.

Thanking You

Regards
Philip C. Sharma

From India, Mumbai
sadhana123
hi, This is Sadhana Daswani. I m planning to start a cafe. If you can get in touch with me. My no. is 9820591352. Sadhana

ravibearing
I am planning to start a fast food chinese restaurant in Navi Mumbai. Kindly call me on 93231 30118 Regards, Ravi Shah
From India, Mumbai
savant.niranjan
I wish to start a restaurant, accomodating around 50 people maybe in Thane. I am not sure what is required in terms of capital (if i dotn have it where to get it from) licences staff and how to go about it. Could a consultant like you help ? and if you can help how much would that cost me.
Also good luck for you freelancing venture!
Regards,
Niranjan

From India, Mumbai
kishlaysharma
I wish to start a Bar and a restaurant, in kandivali east on a very small scale lets say for 40-50 people. Need help from a proffesional such as you. Need to raise capital and the works. Can you help?
Regards
Kishlay sharma

From India, Mumbai
subhobrata
Hi
We are looking for a consultant who can help us set up a cafe chain, starting from Pune city. It's a new concept, and an entrepreneurial venture supported by the National Entrepreneurship Network and S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai.
You can get in touch with me through or on 9029082524.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Regards,
Subhobrata Sengupta

From India, Pune
Pramod.

Hi, What abt Police Licence. i am stuck with it, pls let me know. Sai Garden Reataurant & Bar Pune.
From India, Pune
india.professionals
Hiii Dear.. If you are looking for staff than you can contact us. India Professionals Solution info@indiaprofessionals.co.in
From India, Mumbai
farryjv
My Name is FARHAAN & am basically a FREELANCING DESIGNER who does Designing of Commercial Kitchens of Hotels & Restaurants & Cafes.
Just came to know from your POST , that u plan to open a CAFE and may be I too can help u out in Planning your CAFE.I know its a little late now, but maybe i can help you in your Projects to come.
Kindly let me me know, if u r interested in this, so that we can discuss more on it.
Looking for a positive reply from u.
Regards,
FARHAAN

From India, Pune
asfahantaufiq
hi...this mr taufiq here...im planning to open a new....fast food joint...what liscenses wud i require in mumbai...can u please guide me thru as to which offices shud i approach to...thx...my cell number is 9320121270
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.