No Tags Found!

m.b.a.h.r
Hello ,

One of my friends is employee of Government Bank she works in HR team. Her boss and even branch manager is very rude, brash, unprofessional and even in these times she is expected to come daily and while other employees have been given Work from home option on alternate basis. She is sick , not well and cant travel but still they are pressurizing her , if she stands up and say no then politics of entire bank plays out. Can anyone guide where can government bank employee raise a grievance ?and complaint when branch manager even after repeated complaints not taking any action. This is happening since past 2.5 years in different ways.

From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear M.B.A.H.R.,

If your friend is working in a public sector bank and that too in the HR department, then she is expected to know how the grievance handling mechanism works in her company. All the grievances come to HR and then the investigation is done. Since HR's know the things related to employee harassment, the employees with non-HR background approach this forum. However, in this case, we observe that the HR background is not helping to know the ropes of the administration of the bank. It is strange to find that the friend of an HR professional is approaching a public forum.

Anyway, tell your HR friend that there has to be evidence of how she was aggrieved. There is no point in approaching the senior authorities without a piece of material evidence.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Dear Mr dinesh,

This forum is firstly HR Porfessionals only not for any other profession. The bank has newly setup the Hr department so policy arent clear . And i am from private sector. So i wudnt know abt banks. Wanted to know the solution or some clear guidance. Not lecture or preaching. Your long post is v demotivating and rude. You need not comment and reply

From India, Delhi
m.b.a.h.r
Make Anonymous #3
Dear Mr dinesh,

This forum is firstly HR Professionals only not for any other profession. I m v old member of this forum.The bank has newly setup the Hr department so policy arent clear . And i am from private sector. So i wudnt know abt banks. Wanted to know the solution or some clear guidance. Not lecture or preaching. Your long post is v demotivating and rude. You need not comment and reply if you dont want to provide solution .

From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear M.B.A.H.R,

This forum is not for the spat between the members. This is a public forum, and the posts raised on the public forum come under public scrutiny. Scrutiny is independent of the motivation of the member who raises the post, his/her seniority, length of the membership of the forum and how other members were benefited because of the "seniority" of the member.

Since your friend works in the HR Department and this forum is evidently for the HR professionals, please advise your friend to become a member of this forum and provide the details of her problem and what action she took in the last 2.5 years to resolve her grievance. Rather than listening from the third party, it is better to listen from the first person.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.