Logs
Dear Members,
I am having one doubt.We are having permission from Board of Apprentice that,every year we can recruit upto 25 people as Apprentice.Now,My question is if we are not recruiting for more than one year due to this whether Board of Apprentice will suspend the approval.
If yes, Please clarify
Best Regards
Logs

From India, Bangalore
Murugavelu

Dear Member,
The Board of Apprentice have got a right to cancel your registration when you are not in a position to fulfil apprentice scheme regulation mentioned under the said Act. You are liable to give the statistics to the board of apprentice on regular basis. Based on your information and inspection they will decide about the continuation of the schme in your organisation.
Regards,
Murugavel.B
Chennai

From India, Madras
rajeshwari.ramachandran

hi You may have to keep the record on yearly basis , but i dont think there will be cancellation . reg Rajeshwari
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
paradoxical123

Hi, Is there any restriction on the number of apprentices that I can employ in the factory? We have been engaging apprentices in Engineering so far. Now, we would also like to introduce Graduate Apprentices in our Quality Department.
Can somebody please guide me with respect to the procedure for the same?

From India
Dr Elango
What are the things are been inspected on the time of approval inspection ?
From India, Madras
yrshirke

Dear Logs ,
Our friend Shri .MURUGAVELU has explained correctly .Incase your company fail to engage Apprentice,without sufficient /Valid reasons ,they may reduce or Stop the vacancy
Read Apprenticeship Act .
Regards ,
Y.R.Shirke .

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.