No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Can employee get maternity leave salary from ESIC post 2 months of delivery in a private hospital? Please note my wife has not visited ESIC dispensary for check-up before delivery.
From India, Nagpur
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear ZRK,
You have posted a query on maternity leave of your wife in another thread also. Myself and one more learned member of this forum responded you there.
Why you posted another query in separate thread on same subject matter i.e. Maternity leave to your wife? You would have asked this question in earlier thread. Any way..
For getting the benefit from ESIC one need to follow the procedure as laid down in the Act and regulation. Under emergency when there is no other option but to admit the IP or his family member in private hospital, in that case only reimbursement of hospital expenses are considered by ESIC under certain circumstances. In your case you will not get it.
Please follow what I told you in another thread.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.