No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Hi sir, I am working in hr in private company. one employee claim the pf amount on 2016. then the same employee rejoin the company. The PF contribution deduct and pay the old uan number on 2017. Now the employee claim the amount the claim request rejected. The pf office said to company request letter to claim already settled but contribution received after settlement. Please help how to write the request letter to pf office.Kindly advise.
From India, Karur
Your Friend

Hi Rajesh, As you are aware of the clear situation, please draft the letter and post it here, seniors will be able to rectify it easily.
From India, Pune
rajesh6mba

Hi Sir, i need request letter for this, Please help how to write the request letter to pf office.
From India, Karur
kh-chinglen
Hi Sir, i need request letter for this, Please help how to write the request letter to pf office. 13th March 2020 From India, Karur
From India, Aizawl
Chandrakant8087

Hi, Please find the attached request letter for the same situation for one of our client. And if any query please feel free to call back on below mentioned number Regards, Chandrakant 9370573401
From India, Chennai
Chandrakant8087

Hi,
Please find the attached request letter for the same situation for one of our client.
Take a look of the same & if any query please feel free to call back on below mentioned number.
Regards,
Chandrakant

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Ravindra Salvi - PF Letter.docx (12.5 KB, 261 views)

Anonymous
hello i am not able to withdraw/transfer money from my previous pf account as per PF department account already settled.
I joined quess corp on 27th jan 2020 and my leaving date was 9th oct 2021.
During working period I did advance claim successfully few times once when I was applying for advance claim it got applied for form 19 and form 10 why this has happened because on pf portal wrong exit date got updated I escalated this to employer post that I filled a joint declaration form after few day exit date got changed and contribution starts happening in the same account. Post leaving company. I joined new company submitted a transfer claim form but it got rejected same thing happened 3-4 times i registered grievance several timed but every time pf department saying contribution made to a settled account contact to your employer and rectify this i contacted employer but they are doing nothing saying this was my mistake nothing can be done from their end.pls help

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.